Welcome to Willow Lane, a new community of four premier luxury single family homes in the Classic New England Town of Bedford MA. Located in a beautiful country setting, these thoughtfully built homes sit on three-quarter to one-acre lots, and have outstanding wooded views. The homes offer easy care living for busy families, and are on a sought after new cul-de sac. Rare opportunity to purchase the first of four homes at a pre-completion stage for a true recognized value. Willow Lane is proudly developed, built, and marketed by Homes Development Corp.
The homes on Willow Lane feature timeless New England designs that are widely admired for their simple elegance and beauty at home with acres of peaceful beauty waiting just beyond your door. Each home includes three levels of finished area, upper levels ready for future finishing, energy-efficient design, and an elevated array of standard features for the discerning new home buyer.
3 and 5 Willow Lane - Scheduled for Sunday 2/17/19 Time 12:00 - 1:30. Others To Be Scheduled.
As always, please call for a private showing.
GPS Address: 30 Chelmsford Rd, Bedford MA
Representative Photo, Dining Room
· Neighborhood Location: Adjacent to the 20-acre Minnie Reid Conservation Area, minutes to the Bedford Market Place (highlighting Whole Foods, and many food, clothing, and shopping options). For convenient commuting, Willow Lane is less than 15 minutes to commuter rail, 2 miles to Route 3, and only 6 miles to Route 495 or 128.
· Community: Bedford is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. It is within the Greater Boston area, and 15 miles north-west of the City of Boston. Bedford abuts: Billerica, Burlington, Concord, Carlisle, Lexington, and Lincoln.
· Businesses, Shopping, and Dining: Bedford is home to a substantial number of small businesses, research & development companies, and divisions of large corporations. A wide variety of excellent shopping and dining facilities operated by local merchants or national chains are located here.
· Transportation: Minuteman Bikeway connects Alewife station at the end of the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority’s (MBTA) red line in Cambridge to the old Bedford Depot. The MBTA’s 62 & 62/76 bus lines provide direct access to a network of buses and subways throughout Greater Boston. The Local Transit system offers routes and direct service to the Burlington Mall. It is also served by Hanscom Field, a civilian airport adjacent to Hanscom Air Force Base, and by Logan International Airport in East Boston.
· Recreation: The Town Forest and abundant conservation acreage are available for hiking and cross-country skiing. The 3,800-acre Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge sprawls across Bedford and six other historically significant Towns. Minute Man National Historical Park and Thoreau’s Walden Pond are located nearby.
· Boating and Fishing: About 3 miles away, there is a very popular boat launching ramp on the 11-mile-long Concord River where it intersects with Carlisle Road (Route 225). You can launch a boat there and head north towards Billerica and Lowell, or head south to Concord to access places such as the Minute Man National Park, Old North Bridge, and the Great Meadows Refuge. The area is also popular with people who fish from the shore.
· Historical Attractions: The Old Burying Ground where Revolutionary War casualties and early settlers are interred; the Town-owned Job Lane House which has been restored as an “open to the public” living museum; and THE BEDFORD FLAG, the oldest complete flag known to exist in the United States.
· Public Services: water and sewer, public library, local cable TV, fire, police, ambulance service, road maintenance, and weekly curbside trash and recycling pickup. The Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Administration (VA) Hospital is located in Bedford.
· Education: The Town has a very highly rated public-school system augmented by an array of private daycare and preschool facilities. Middlesex Community College, part of the state program of regional two-year colleges, offers multiple educational resources.
Contact: Joseph Marino at Homes Development Corp, Cell 617-633-0039; Office 781-862-7663; Email: Joe@HomesDevelopmentCorp.com
Disclosures: Value and taxes are based on partially completed homes. Dimensions and Measurements are Approximate. Broker is Owner / Developer / Builder. There is a HOA and Private Covenants. HOA will be deeded the open space lot prior to sale of last lot. Formal Conservation Restriction on open space lot.
Joseph Marino is the VP and the Broker of Record for Homes Development Corp